Workplace Training and Social Education
Tailored to the interests of each organisation and it's staff, the Top Blokes Foundation workshops and presentations aim to enlighten and upskill participants to understand and address key social issues facing young men. Promoting an understanding of young men's health and wellbeing is core to the Top Blokes Foundation mission and we are passionate about equipping the wider community with strategies to help young men be happy, healthy and safe.
One hour presentations, half day or full day workshops are offered onsite or at other designated locations for corporate and community events.
Presentations and workshops include:
- Men's health and wellbeing
- The top 5 social issues impacting young men’s mental health
- Communication & Conflict Resolution
- Anger Management
- Leadership & Teamwork
- Igniting the leadership potential of millennials
- Sexual diversity and masculinity
- Building organisational capacity in small to medium not for profit organisation
Workshops can begin from hour to a full day. Prices on application. To discuss your training and professional development needs, please contact the Program Manager by clicking here